140 photos added to the album, "October 9, 2013 ESC Homecoming Skit Night"
30 photos added to the album, "October 8, 2013 ESC MS Football in Sac City"
2 NEW LIKES - Hardisty endorses Perry, McGinty
1 NEW LIKE Freedom Rock dedicated in Sac County
COMMENT - "Thank you Curtis for..."
COMMENT - "What happened to wear a suit and tie? I miss the..."
COMMENT - "I hate to spoil a good rumor with the facts, but this is..."
2 NEW LIKES - PHOTO: Scarecrow located near Kathy's Korner in Lake View, Iowa.
Notice of Death - David Herrold Meyer
Passed Away - Mathilde M. Garlock
Passed Away - Willene Bahrenfus
Passed Away - Ambrose Steinkamp
Denise Opsal responds to Earl Hardisty's allegations.
PHOTO: Scarecrow located near Kathy's Korner in Lake View, Iowa.
2 NEW LIKES - Hardisty endorses Perry, McGinty
COMMENT - " I was on city council in Danube. Perhaps I could..."
1 NEW LIKE Team Tyler Trike Fundraiser
COMMENT - "Thanks Curtis Bloes"
Now you can subscribe to TSN via email!
Have you seen this? Team Tyler Trike Fundraiser!
October 23, 2013 Sac County YP Wall Lake Candidate Forum
October 23, 2013 Sac County YP Lake View Candidate Forum
Anyone accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
No comments:
Post a Comment